Monday, December 15, 2008

my first blog

hey!!!!well this is ma very first blog,praise lord...haha.....well,in a blink of an eye ....i would be taking spm next year!!!!stress!!! well ,im gonna enjoy first and worry later!!!!haha^^......well thats me!!!well im not takin much posts....at least not as much as gladwin.....at least ma schedule is quite free....but what makes me stress is da lazyness in me.......haiz....plus i study must at certain place only can,,,,eg:library,mcd...n ma sis room....haiz...next year library will be gone as it will b movin to the complex 3c...sad!!!well enough bout studies!!!!well people says it is sweet 16 for me....haha...not as sweet as described!!!next year will be our last year in high schoo!!!!!i bet i would b better!!!...hehe!!!!thats all i guess..><.....

thats da latest pic of mine!!!!im laughin in da pic!!!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment