Thursday, October 15, 2009

13.10.09

HI!!!!wassuppp?
it was 2 days ago when this incident happened.i will NEVER forget every single detail.it was a tuesday .after school,i went back home.then 'PRINCESS' Joanne wants to watch DVD coz pmr is over?well,i had to set curtain or put blanket to cover the sunlight so that she can watch dvd?she says its more nice to watch like that.aites,so she watched Bride Wars.i took a nap till 0230pm.i didnt really sleep.was practically rolling around the floor?hahah.kayy then get ready,pack books and stuff,off i go to STUDY!wohooo.was kinda semangat.so i put on my earphones and walk like usual.then i have this sudd crave for PAN MEE.stomach talked to me again.so i walk to usj 14 shop.right before that,i reloaded coz i have no credit.checked my phone ,still gt RM10.05.cool!=Dso i walked ,this time i decided not to listen to radio,but songs form phone,i passed my cute little tadika.well,its different now,so much better than last time .last time was like =.=now gt swimming pool,i stopped and try to recall memories,i remembered where my classes were located at least.i looked at the swimming pool and its dry.so i continued walking.i was listening to half alive by secondhand serenade.it was at the chorus "its okayy that we are dying".then this motorbike pass by.i cant really see,but i can roughly figure out that the back passenger jumped down the bike,tapped my shoulder,i tot it was someone i know.so i looked.and wow!a punch right on my face.fyi,he really did punch me.so i was like blur blur and half concious.thats a hard punch.so he tried to pull my phone but i didnt let go.then he wacked me 2-3 more times.he said"bagi handphone".so i had no choice but to let go my phone.then he got on to the bike.i wasnt really clear on how many ppl are there but in the end i only saw one bike and a fatso on it.but im sure he is MALAY andMALAYSIAN.well,when he left ,i shouted"woii SIM card la macha!!!!"well,who would turn back just to give back your sim card rite.there is this SUPER SMART maid which saw wat happened from her balcony and she kindly asked "boii,kena rompak ke?"i didnt really layan her i just nodded.then she also like buat bodoh.thanks for asking anyway.eventhough it was superrrr obvious i kena rompak..with pain all over my face,i walked and pass by a parked car.i look into the reflection ,period all over my face!or should i say i was bleeding.my lips was swollen like angelina jolies lips.no offence!its a compliment.yeaa.saliva with blood keep coming out.spits.my nose was bleeding as well.i looked like a zombie in resident evil or left 4 dead?i didnt know wat to do at that time.i really dont,i dont even know where to go.so i walk aimlessly till i was able to think.it was kinda far to walk to police station with my face bleeding,so neo wei wei saw me.then she asked wat happened .then i told her i kena robbed.she offered tissue.thanks!then a car even stopped by.and ask.thanks for all the help.the i realised i needed to wash my face first before i can go back.so i went to leens house and borrow her toilet.thanks banyak banyak.i soon went back home.well,my mum was like *chinese bad word*fella, go and hit my son!my dad still can joke bout it.hahaha.chill pill rite.well,ppl ask me why dont i fight back or kick his bird or they say"if me i would bla bla bla"well,thats you not me,i mean it wouldnt be wilson anymore if i start hitting ppl.its just not the way on how i deal with things.it might make things worst.im already very thankful he did not taking anything else other than my phone.since he want it so badly,let him have it.im not gonna lose my joy over it.i have a life to catch on .
well,its a lie if im not upset that i lost my phone,i really cared for it.i will miss that phone.but above all that i wanna thank God that im still standing here alive.i actually pitty that fatso,that he dont have a better job.maybe he didnt have enugh to support himself.one desprate fella.i hope he gets a better job and so he wont have to rob another person.this message goes out to you fatso,repent before you get caught,i bet you're mum didnt wanted you to rob as well,don't dissapoint her.pitty you fatso.i really do.i pitty your parents more.i just hope you wont rob another fella and hurt him dude.well,im fine now .i really am .as healthy as usual:)my bump on my head is getting better,wound on my lips alse better d.i dont look like im bashed up also now xpt for the 4 ulsers on my lips.its ice cream time.anyways,sorry for making anyone worry and thanks for everything!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment