Sunday, February 14, 2010

working days

=D HELLO =D
Greetings humans :)
im updating my blog now with a better way .With more pictures so that you wont get fed up with this lonely blog . However,we all still love thongs eh?XD XD XD
well,whats todays post about?
its definitely bout my working days
lets see what wilson have to say bout working
"WORKING DAYS?! NOT so FUN!!!!"
okayy.lets see i started working after spm as a a MANAGER IN A HOTEL NOT! okay,i shall be frank. I worked as some people adress it tele marketer or known as phone operator.well,it might be a nice job and easy job for certain people but not really for me.its really a great job for those who can speak fluent mandirin but im a BANANA!i needed space to learn but un fortunately this job cannot affort mistakes which i can score an A++ for mistakes .for example
wilson:hello...bla bla bla bla in english
chinese :can you speak mandirin?
~thats the end already T.T~
well im grateful for this job ,it teaches me on how impostant is mandirin.feel free to speak mandirin so i can learn thank you:D :D

i think its 2 days after i found a job in F.O.S but however the job cannot take weekends off which means i cannot go church which i cant commit.

so i went looking again, 2 days after i found a job in TAIPAN FOOD GARDEN.it would be great.everyday end at 7pm ,starts at 7am .every sunday can take later shift to go church,then every week can attend cell group .mothly salary 1100.dream job and i heard from my friend its fun.perfect




the first week was nice but i wasnt inform that the shift will rotate and my request all ignored.the boss not good mood so he set the time table.then i feel the suffering .then its getting more tiring .really tiring.and i would have to curi makan to continue working else i would faint.
my daily working routine
11.30:wake up and get ready
1200:work
4.00pm:sleep(break time)
5.00pm:eat(break time)
6.00pm:resume work
1.00am:end work
2.00am:sleep
next morning same routine over and over and over and over again

yup thats me:)
there is this once ,on a busy day we are short of waiters and so customers keeping calling for order and scold scold scold . even if its not the waiters fault. hahaha. i find it funny coz some that rush me is actually church members but they dont know that i am church member because i look like a MYANMAR BOY when im in my full uniform. when customers scold me.the first person i think of is my dad. hahahah
YOU KNOW WHY?
because my dad like to char waiters like kao kao...i get how they feel.haha.
balasan!'pou ying'!hahahahahaha.i get to serve some of my friends and not to forget my family too:)what a privilage.


smile myanmar boy.people say i look like japanese.hahaha:)


i made friends there too.mostly malay friends .this job really made me appreciate studies more .even studies can be stressfull and stuff but its way better than this.i really cant wait to start studying:

wttw rocks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment