Saturday, February 28, 2009

*wat a dayyy*

heyyy..
wat a dayy mann
*i had a dream me having my own car with da perfect sound system,woofer,pre-amp,amplifier n etc...wish i had my own car...we shall wait..mayb 2-3 more years or more*
i woke up at bout 8
first thing i had in my mind was korbu training
gave gladwin a call...coz i know he surely go if theres one
super semangat guyy
*cheers*
for our 12th year of friendship..longest knowing best friend ever
*im wondering do u still like green?*
~refer gladwins blog on wat happen afta that~
afta glad went back i went to maju to makan
end up i didnt get my food
maju-maju sucks
then went to court 8 n hung out with a bunch of frens
*tasha,tim,theresa,jovi,jason,bryan,man-yi,leong,shaun soh*
then i went back
get ready,rest n headed to church
afta church,we ate bak kut teh
*for those who dont know,its pork boiled in delicious herb soup
it taste great
thanks,andrew lau for paying....u rock!!!
afta that ,we went play pool
i suck at it..will get bttr someday
u guys wait
owh ya...not forgetting thanks sis grace fo da ride
while walking to da car,i felt like a tiang lampu
while wendy n andrew hold hands>< size="1">.amazing huh?then one round in court 9...
was bout to learn how to park..then came that arab dude again...looking at me like he is gonna freaking kill me...i bet he complained to his friends...then i dont dare to park d...dunnoe why
that guy freaks me out
wanna intro this super cool card game its called da wolf game...it rocks...anyone intrested to play?

*wolf*

No comments:

Post a Comment