Friday, March 6, 2009

~exammsss~

walau....exams stress!!! actually i'm stressing coz i fureeeeking lazy
feeling sleepy at most of the time.....i made a voww
bt its hard...hard to avoid sleepiness
last minute study sucks
last year wuz ok...bt niw im struggling..exp chemistry,history n bio
bio...i actually can answer based on my memory
bt just now in class...afta english paper
i wistled when entering class,i notice miss then was looking at me
bt i dont care...soon she started complaining bout sum1's paper
she said"SOME PEOPLE dunnoe how to differentiate which artery shud be thicker n why,if it is a form 5question nenermind,bt this is a form 3 ques!!!!"while looking at me....her eyes were directly at me...scary.....i wonder she hates me o what..i know i suck la..
bt giving me that look will only discourage me...sobs
nvm,upon all these stresskorbu is just round the corner
yayyyy

i'm currently adicted to tic-tac..woots
end

No comments:

Post a Comment