Monday, March 23, 2009

*grounded*

its been quite sometime that i last update my bloggg.....waiting for pics..then i shall blogg more!!owhhhh...todayyys post is bout me big posibility beinng grounded...during my examm dayys,i made a promise to my dad..if i fail one subject,then i cannot go hike mount korbu...bt the fact is i've paid..n its too late to forfeit..plus i did not tell my dad that im going rite after examms...i waited till the day he asked me;it was in da car..

dad: boy,when are you going for your camp?

me: errrrr...this coming friday,rite after exam

dad: then thats not our deal already,our deal is if you fail then u cannot go

me: ya la, wat to do?

dad: since you are going to camp,the first subject you fail=2 month grounded instead of one..then if fail another subject is =1 month

*i target i would fail 2 subject,history n chemistry..so its 2+1=3 months

so,i asked

me: how you define grounded?

dad: grounded means no more going out till late night,controlled activities..like going out for movies must reduce...at least get permission frm me...

me: so means can go out study?o go kokurikulum activities..or frisbee?

dad: can la...but must control bit la..those not compulsary wann dun go la..cn go out study..why not?but u must be truthful to yourself..coz u are not cheating me but yourself,im not the one taking spm...you are...so u are doing this for yourself..you must know your own limit ma..understand or not?

*"coz u are not cheating me but yourself" very powerful phrase

me: ok la then..(since i have no other choice)=(

shall update you guys with my results...thats all for now !!tata

*s m : ) e*

No comments:

Post a Comment