Sunday, September 6, 2009


HEYHO!!!
heyy people!im back to blogging.i know my blog is kinda like dead coz i gt no blogging mood.oh well,lets start the story.It was a Sunday morning .i manage to wake up early thanks to catherine.then i get ready.before i can style my hair ,catherine called and said"im at the guard house d.you ready d?".i said"i ready d la left the hair not yet style".Fyi,a good hair day means its a good day!well,its not really a good hair day for me ,u know why?because i had to style my hair without the hair dryer.it was in my sis room and its lock.nvm.service was great as usual!haha..then after churh i chilled with Gladwin and Wendy and talked bout stuff.then bout 1145,i walked to pyramid:)its not that far anyway.Reached there and meet up with Leen and Nikki.Followed them shopping:)Nikki was really funny :)then we went popular to buy correction tape and guess what ? She didnt buy the tape but she bought the jim brockman album.wow!speechless.haha. after that we went to louisania to eat fries:)i was forced to finish their coseslaw and that doesnt makes me like vege more!oh well,not long after that leanne and the rest arived .so while lepaking waiting for more ppl to come , i went to starbucks and meet up my sis and wendy foo.well,we talked bout funny things.then we headed to kim gary to eat dinner.well,i guess me and leen were the clown of the day?the fun mostly come from teasing the bride and the bridegroom?-i found this phrase in Leannes blog0.o not long after dinner we had to leave. thanks aunty for the lift home:)

nikki.me.leen




they asked me to pose like that




me and leen:)



the guys and leen

andrew.me .leen

guess which is mine:)




groupy pic

eric.adrian.wilson .andrew


last pic before we leave


at louisania

its a nice pic:)

p/s:i promise to come out with more post . im sorry that my blog is kinda dead

No comments:

Post a Comment