Thursday, September 10, 2009


well. todays chemistry paper was a screwed up paper.oh well,apart from that Pn. Ooi is now angry because the paper was leaked. i mean what can we do?the leak is on Facebook!haha. anyways,i took my bm 1 today as well..i wrote till my hand can just break off. plus the pen is so uncomfortable.ouch! when i was writing an essay on public transport.i suddenly remember my experience with public transport.i would like wanna complainnnin my essay but it wont earn me marks.hahaha.i remember there is once i went to mid valley.took the bus at 9.i slept in the bus. when i woke up i looked to my right , we were actually passing by midvalley..i asked the bus driver to stop and he stoped like 500m away i guess?i remembered i jogged there.i was late for a movie and sweating my head off.The second time i overslept was on the way form pyra to home.i overslept till i reach back mentari,sunway.thank god i didnt end up waking up in kl.well,it also reminds me of the rude bus Malaysian bus drivers.this make me wanna get a car real soon.oh well,instead of complaining i should be grateful that there is public transport .else i would need to walk ?hahaha..i do have many experience with public transport!now im lazy to crack my head remembring it.you guys should like post my worst experience with public transport.maybe i will someday.i just cant remember wat.it would be interesting to read!:)

P/S:TO CHEE PENG , I HAVE ALREADY FIXED YOUR GUITAR STRING.YOU CAN HAVE IT BACK TOMO.DONT HAVE TO BE SAD D

No comments:

Post a Comment